RecommendAsian Testimonial Guidelines
We love hearing your genuine testimonials and recommendations. Small businesses and entrepreneurs on RecommendAsian have great products and services which we love sharing. If you also had a great experience, we would love to know!
Those who have had genuine interactions ; however, only members of RecommendAsian.co.uk can leave a testimonial on our site (become a member).
A Testimonial should be an honest account of your experience with the company, product or service.
Small businesses rely on your testimonials for their livelihood, and readers rely on them to make decisions. They should be genuine first hand experience. It should be a succinct Testimonial of your interaction and thoughts with the business. Please do thank businesses if you have had a great experience and tell others what you liked about it. It should be balanced and fair.
If you believe a Testimonial violates our guidelines, please let us know. Please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org with reference to which testimonial you are referring to and an account of what the issue is. Our Team will examine your report inquiry and take the appropriate action.
RecommendAsian.co.uk is built on real, honest user Testimonials. In order to promote these core values, we reserve the right to remove any and all Testimonials that contain any of the following:
- Content that endorses or promotes illegal or harmful activity or violence
- Content that is vulgar, profane, obscene, defamatory, threatening, or discriminatory.
- Content written in languages other than English.
- Content that violates another person’s rights, including intellectual property rights and privacy rights (e.g., publishing another person’s full name, address, or other identifying information without permission)
- Content that promotes an agent, salesperson, manufacturer or any other organization benefiting from the company will be removed. Testimonials left by employees of the organization will also be removed.
- Incentivized Testimonials
- Content from representatives of competing company who claim (falsely) to be actual customers of the Reviewed company
- Speech that personally attacks any of the following: race, nationality, ethnicity, gender, sexual preference, or religion
- Testimonials left by individuals who haven’t interacted with the company or service that the company offers
- A Testimonial whose score does not coincide with its content (Example: A positive Testimonial with a score of 1)
- Last names and personal information of company employees
- Personal contact information such as addresses, email addresses, confirmation numbers, SSN, phone numbers, etc.
- Testimonials that do not relate to the company or company’s service being Reviewed
- Negative comments that are reported and cannot be substantiated upon investigation
In addition to removing Testimonials that do not meet our guidelines, RecommendAsian.co.uk reserves the right to redact personal information from any of the Testimonials.